Hi, I'm Sara Purves and I'd like to be your virtual in-house designer
I've been a designer for 22 years now and I work primarily with healthcare organizations, but also with non-profits, cultural organizations and socially responsible private-sector corporations. If you do work for the greater good, I want to work with you.
I am a graduate of OCADU’s Environmental Design program. I have certifications in Social Media Strategy, Marketing and Social Marketing. I got my start working in advertising agencies and graphic design studios. Since starting my own business 22 years ago, I have created thousands of design projects, received awards relating to health care and wonderful testimonials from my clients. I’ve worked with many public relations and communications departments and I am well respected for my design skills as well as my creativity and enthusiasm for communications. (View more extensive background here).
What I can do for you
I produce material strategically, cost-effectively and with a strong sense of social consciousness. I strive to meet each client’s needs, create impact and enhance value.
- Visual identity programs and brand guidelines
- Newsletters, brochures
- Annual reports, magazines and programs
- Posters, flyers, postcards, invitations, fact sheets
- Templates and presentations
- Short video filming and editing
- Social media set-up and maintenance
- Digital needs: e-newsletters, on-line advertising, website layout, e-invitations